you asked us
Can children come? What about dogs?
Under 18′s are allowed until 8pm as long as they are supervised, if we find them running around by themselves then we have a stockpile of (not very well secured) ant farms that we will send them home with. Dogs are welcome as long as you like.
Can I decorate tables for a special occasion?
Why, of course you can. You can even bring a cake and we’ll keep it fresh for you until the candles are lit.
Do you do a corkage deal or can we supply our own food?
Unfortunately not, given that our primary business is food, drink and fun it’s pretty important that we supply these.
However, please feel free to bring your own fun. We do provide fun at no extra charge but you can never have too much of it, eh?
Can I specify a particular table or area?
Whilst we are unable to guarantee specific tables or areas in the pub we do take your preference in to consideration and we always try our best to work to people’s requests wherever possible. Tables are allocated on a first come first served basis.
How does the deposit system work?
For large bookings it is likely that we will send you a secure email asking for you to fill out a card authentication equivalent to the amount of £10 per head as a holding deposit for your table. The Card authentication does not debit immediately from your account. The only reason we would claim the fee is if you fail to cancel your booking within five working days of the requested date or if you fail to show up at all on the day. There are no other circumstances that we will debit your card or take the authorized amount without prior consent.
Can I change my booking time or number of attendees even if I have paid a deposit?
You can indeed. Just get in touch with us and let us know. We may need to adjust the holding deposit, but only if there is a significant increase in numbers.
What happens if we are running late for our booking?
We only hold tables for 15 minutes after the specified time for your booking. However, if you are running late then just let us know on 0208 693 4968 and we will try our best to hold your table for longer if possible.
How big are the tables and areas I can book?
We accept bookings between 2 people and 50 people. We will discuss seating arrangements with you at the time of the booking.
Can I book an exclusive or private area?
Unfortunately, we don’t have a function room.
I’ve received a card authorisation email. How long do I have to decide?
We fill our bookings on a first come first served basis, so the sooner you return the details, the sooner we can confirm your booking. If other reservations provide their card authentication before you do you might lose your table.
OUR BOOKINGS POLICY
• Latest booking for Bottomless Brunch is Midday
• A booking does not guarantee immediate entry.
• We will only hold your table for 15 minutes after the time specified on your booking unless informed of late arrival.
• We may request card authentication for £10 per person for large bookings or for busy Saturdays and Sundays before confirming your booking. This is only charged if your party fails to attend. Any reservations can be cancelled with no charge a minimum of five days prior to the booked date.
• Garden closes at 9pm.
• Food service ends at 9pm Mon-Thurs, 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays and 7pm on Sundays. All food orders to be placed at the bar before then.
• For capacity reasons some small tables may be removed from the venue after 8pm.
• We retain the right to refuse entry in accordance with our licence and Southwark Council licensing objectives.